Posted April 2020
Electronic Signatures Benefits:
How do I get a document signed since I’m not able to meet in person? Traditionally we meet face-to-face and hand someone a piece of paper to sign. Currently, we cannot do this due to the stay-at-home orders. We all rely on legally binding signatures.
Did you know TGI offers a digital signature solution? As long as you have internet access you can email the document you need signed.
Benefits of Electronic Signatures:
- Security and ease of use for electronic signature processes and digital identity verification
- Reduce paper use and improve the workflow of teams and people
- Mobile work / any place, any time
- Faster / safer
- Easy integration with current applications
- Legal accompaniment
- Direct access to documents
- Guarantee of file integrity
- Space-saving thanks to secure digital storage
To alleviate concerns and simplify the process, there is a 3 million dollar guarantee to verify in court that you have a legally binding document.
Business needs to keep moving. Not being able to meet to gather a signature shouldn’t halt progress. Contact TGI today to get set up with electronic signatures.