When you partner with TGI you can take comfort in knowing that you won’t have to worry about a thing!
Ricoh IM 550F
Ricoh IM 550F
Intelligent, productive, and utterly reliable, this compact Letter/A4 black and white multifunction printer effortlessly keeps pace with your changing business requirements.
- Monochrome Multifunction Device
- Copy, Print, Scan, & Fax
- 55 PPM B&W Print Speed
- Scan Speed- B/W: 60 ipm A4, 62 ipm Letter (300 dpi) Simplex; 100 ipm A4, 102 ipm Letter (300 dpi) Duplex Full Color: 40 ipm A4, 42 ipm Letter (300 dpi) Simplex; 62 ipm A4, 64 ipm Letter (300 dpi) Duplex
- Resolution 1200 dpi
- Paper Capacity: 500 sheets + 100 sheet Bypass Tray
- Standard/Max Paper Capacity: 600/2,600 sheets
- Single Pass Document Feeder (SPDF) 100 sheets
- 10.1 inch Smart Operation Panel
- Enhanced Security Features
- Energy Star Certified & EPEAT Gold Rated
- Solutions Ready
Get the most out of your MFP by adding Business Apps to enhance the already robust features and functionality of your device.
TGI's Managed Print Services program (GPS - Green, Print, Save) helps companies identify ways to reduce costs, gain control and be more environmentally responsible with their printing devices. If you'd like to optimize your fleet of copiers and printers, turn to TGI's Managed Print experts. Save money and the environment while working smarter.
The MP 4055/MP 5055/MP 6055 is easy on your workload and your budget. Take advantage of its many eco-friendly features. The MFP is ENERGY STAR® certified and meets EPEAT® Gold criteria*. We left some of the energy-saving options up to you. For example, you can schedule the MFP to power down when the office is empty and keep duplex printing as the default to reduce paper costs.
Reduce risks with a wide range of security controls. Track users and their activity with User Authentication. Have every person enter a passcode or swipe an ID card by the optional NFC or HID card readers to access the device. Set print quotas for individuals or workgroups to minimize unnecessary printing. With Locked Print, jobs are held until the authorized user releases them, so sensitive information isn't left unattended for passersby. The hard disk drive includes powerful encryption protection, so you can share files with confidence, and a DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS) overwrites latent images on the hard drive.