When you partner with TGI you can take comfort in knowing that you won’t have to worry about a thing!
Toshiba e-STUDIO 6518A
Toshiba e-STUDIO 6518A
Along with an ultra-modern look, you'll also find innovative technology like crisp, clean monochrome output delivered at up to 65 pages per minute with an impressive 6,020-sheet maximum capacity.
- Monochrome Multifunction Device
- Copy, Print, & Scan
- Optional Fax
- B&W print speeds of up to 65 PPM
- DSDF Scan: Up to 240 IPM Duplex, 120 IPM Simplex
- Indirect Electrostatic Photographic Method/OPC/Laser Printing/Heat Roller Fusing
- 12"" x 18"" 140 lb index automatic duplexing from the drawers
- 12"" x 47"" 110 lb cover support through the bypass
- Blank page omission for copying and printing
- Outside Erase for copying books and 3D objects
- High compression PDF scanning (Slim PDF)
- Optional multi-position and saddle stitch finishers
- Universal Print Driver
- 320GB Self-Encrypting Drive FIPS 140-2 Validated
- Advanced Security
- Energy Star Rated
- Solutions Ready
Get the most out of your MFP by adding Business Apps to enhance the already robust features and functionality of your device.
TGI's Managed Print Services program (GPS - Green, Print, Save) helps companies identify ways to reduce costs, gain control and be more environmentally responsible with their printing devices. If you'd like to optimize your fleet of copiers and printers, turn to TGI's Managed Print experts. Save money and the environment while working smarter.
Toshiba has been working to protect the environment as well as your security, so you can rest assured this series has what it takes to protect both. RoHS compliance, the use of recycled plastics, and Low-Power (0.6W) Super Sleep Mode work to help the environment EPEAT Gold Registered in the global registry for greener electronics, designed to help purchasers choose products that reduce environmental impact Energy Star V2.0 meets the latest, more stringent requirements
Even more important than functionality is the security offered by this series. Such technological advancements include a 320GB Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) with Automatic Drive Invalidation (ADI) & Data Overwrite capability provides top level security. FIPS 140-2 Validated SED meets and exceeds government requirements and IPsec is available to securely encrypt data sent to and from the MFP.