When you partner with TGI you can take comfort in knowing that you won’t have to worry about a thing!
Toshiba e-STUDIO 5528A
Toshiba e-STUDIO 5528A
Technology for every workplace; delivering advanced functionality, ease of use, and peace of mind. Every business is unique. That's why Toshiba offers the latest customizable solutions that can be tailored to meet your needs. Toshiba solutions help you simplify complex tasks while managing diverse information - efficiently and safely to maximize your productivity.
- Monochrome Multifunction Device
- Copy, Print, & Scan
- Optional Fax
- 55 & 65 ppm Print Speed
- Standard Automatic Duplex
- DSDF Scan: 70IPM (Monochrome or Color)
- RADF Scan: 50IPM (Monochrome or Color)
- Paper Capacity- Standard 1,200 Sheets (Optional Max. 5,200 Sheets)
- Drawer 1: 550 Sheets-ST-R to LD; Drawer 2: 550 Sheets-ST-R to 12"x18"
- Bypass: 100 Sheets 3.9"x5.8" to 12"x18", 12"x47" Banner
- Optional additional paper sources
- Finishing options available
- 10.1"" Color WSVGA Touch Screen Tilting Display
- Customizable User Interface
- Advanced Security Features
- Environmentally Friendly
- Solutions Ready
Get the most out of your MFP by adding Business Apps to enhance the already robust features and functionality of your device.
TGI's Managed Print Services program (GPS - Green, Print, Save) helps companies identify ways to reduce costs, gain control and be more environmentally responsible with their printing devices. If you'd like to optimize your fleet of copiers and printers, turn to TGI's Managed Print experts. Save money and the environment while working smarter.
Toshiba has been working to protect the environment as well as your security, so you can rest assured this series has what it takes to protect both. RoHS compliance, the use of recycled plastics, and Low-Power (0.6W) Super Sleep Mode work to help the environment EPEAT Gold Registered in the global registry for greener electronics, designed to help purchasers choose products that reduce environmental impact Energy Star V2.0 meets the latest, more stringent requirements
Even more important than functionality is the security offered by this series. Such technological advancements include a 320GB Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) with Automatic Drive Invalidation (ADI) & Data Overwrite capability provides top level security. FIPS 140-2 Validated SED meets and exceeds government requirements and IPsec is available to securely encrypt data sent to and from the MFP.