TGI Named Elite Dealer
Posted January 2018
TGI was again awarded with the title of Elite Dealer once again this year. We are honored that ENX Magazine, enxmag.com and The Week in Imaging continually recognizes TGI.
Biggest Accomplishment of the Past Year: TGI significantly grew its business in central and southern New Jersey, Florida and Connecticut through organic development as well as acquisition. The dealer now supports more than 4,000 new customers.
Why We Consider TGI Office Automation Elite:
- The complete package. The personal touch that TGI provides each customer is one of its differentiating factors. The dealer takes pride in backing up all recommendations that are geared toward improving a client’s business, providing cost and time savings. In a highly competitive market, TGI constantly seeks ways to impress its customers. It can structure and customize the business relationship to the customer’s liking by offering customized billing, financing and flexible plans to fit individual needs.
- Service portal. TGI introduced the myTGI service portal, an online dashboard that provides customers the ability to manage equipment and serviceable items. TGI’s goal is to lessen the amount of time it takes for clients to manage their devices and make it easier to take care of an invoice or update a meter reading. The portal allows customers to place service requests and view service information, place supply orders, input meter readings manually or automate the task, view meter information, communicate with service technicians, view equipment/item information by location and pay invoices.
- TGI has been named the official office solutions sponsor of NYCB LIVE, home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum. TGI has been aligned with Brooklyn Sports & Entertainment since Barclays Center opened in 2012, and currently holds the designation as the official office solutions partner of the New York Islanders. TGI has been serving the New York metropolitan area for more than 50 years. As part of the new alliance, TGI has provided office printing and scanning equipment for the Coliseum and will receive marketing and branding rights for all events at the venue.
- Community involvement. TGI focuses much of its charitable efforts to the causes championed by its nonprofit customers. It allocates up to $500,000 per year to donate to causes via the support of golf tournaments, galas, races and walks.
- Employee training. Abiding by its motto, “A satisfied customer is our greatest asset,” TGI continuously designs and develops training programs for its teams to keep them abreast of the corporate vision. This philosophy and continuous communication, along with its tenured professional staff, ensures that regardless of what department a client interacts with, they will receive a well informed, productive, economic, secure and satisfactory solution. Quality and courteous customer service, prompt technical support, product and parts availability, and speedy product delivery, are just a few of the guaranteed service levels all customers receive.
Scott Cullen of The Week in Imaging wrote, “These dealers represent the standouts from the independent dealer community. Some of the traits and the criteria we use to make our final decisions include:
- Growth, either overall or in specific product, solutions, and services segments
- Innovative marketing programs, strategies, and/or service offerings that are helping the dealership grow
- Why customers like doing business with the dealership above and beyond “great service”
- Acknowledgements/awards from vendors and other third-party organizations
- Initiatives that make that dealership a great place to work
- Corporate citizenship, including specific ways that dealership gives back to the community in which it operates
ENX Magazine, enxmag.com and The Week in Imaging are publications dedicated to the document imaging industry. In its 22nd year, ENX Magazine delivers exclusive editorial coverage on industry news and trends, market opportunities and issues, company profiles, new products, and industry insights through executive interviews.