YAI Golf Tournament Raises Over $100,000
Posted June 2015
Each year, the YAI Annual Golf Tournament brings together more than 100 members of the corporate community for 18 holes of golf and networking opportunities, to raise funds for vital programs and services supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. This year’s event was held June 11th at the stunning North Shore Country Club, long known to golf insiders as one of the Gold Coast’s hidden gems.
The 2015 YAI Golf Tournament honoring TGI’s CEO, Frank Grasso, was a huge success. Everyone came together to raise more than $100,000 for programs that promote independence for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We’re so grateful for YAI and those that support their mission. Many business, friends, and colleagues demonstrated their commitment to seeing beyond handicaps.
More than 20,000 people with developmental disabilities count on the YAI Network for homes, schools, healthcare, jobs and other critical services that enable them to live full and productive lives. They’re counting on people like us to make sure that they’re able to continue to provide these vital services.
There was an exciting auction as well as a raffle. The raffle prizes included:
- Private lesson with North Shore Country Club Pro
- Advanced Custom Club Fitting at Pete’s Golf
- Round of Golf for a foursome at North Shore Country Club
- Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves and luxury Everlast apparel
- Complimentary 2-night stay at PGA National Golf Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens
- 4-night stay at the Pete Dye Golf Lodge at Casa De Campo Resort and Spa with Jet Blue points airfare
- Certificate for an Exclusive Family Portrait
- Luxury 5 Diamond Hotel Stay in New York or Palm Beach
Take a look at the album on our facebook page to enjoy some memorable moments from the event.