YAI’s Annual Golf Tournament Honoring Frank Grasso
Posted May 2015
TGI has been a longtime supporter of the Young Adult Institute. Together we are working to raise awareness and to build a world that sees beyond disability.
YAI is hosting a golf tournament Thursday, June 11th at North Shore Country Club. The support raised at the tournament will allow YAI to provide vital services to individuals with developmental disabilities. More than 20,000 people with developmental disabilities count on the YAI Network for homes, schools, healthcare, jobs and other critical services that enable them to live full and productive lives. They’re counting on people like us to make sure that they’re able to continue to provide these vital services.
We are committed to doing as much as we can to support the YAI Network. I hope that you will join me in supporting this cause by purchasing a foursome or sponsorship.
At YAI’s Annual Golf Tournament you’ll enjoy:
- On-course refreshments sponsored by PunZoné Organic Vodka
- Live demonstration by renowned golf entertainer Brian Pavlet
- Cigar-rolling station
- Contests, raffles and door prizes
North Shore Country Club
Nominated as one of America’s Best Classic Courses
500 Shore Road, Glen Head, NY 11545
- 9:00 a.m. -Registration and Brunch
- 10:30 a.m. -Trick-Shot Demonstration
- 11:30 a.m. – Shotgun Start
- 4:30 p.m. – Poolside Cocktails
- 5:30 p.m. – Dinner Program, Awards
Celebrate diversity by reserving your foursome today.
Interested in sponsoring this event? Click here to access our sponsorship form.